Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Skadi Costume Contest (Pineapple Maki)



It's Hallow's eve, Skadi and Diseasoid trot out their brand new outfits and hurry along to get to the Strip Search themed Halloween party. Upon arrival however, they discover that the party's theme was not a Penny Arcade Strip Search, but a good old fashioned 'take off each others clothes' strip search. To make matters worse, Grund is here and has no intention of stripping Skadi.


This picture is for the Skadi Comic Costume Contest. My boyfriend, Izak, did one too, you can find it here; http://www.izaksmells.com/2013/09/skadi-as-diseasoid.html
He does a really good job of emulating Katie's style
He also did this sweet 8 bit Pineapple Maki.

If you haven't seen Strip Search, you really should. My two favourite artists got to the finals, I was pretty stoked. I wont spoil it for you so you'll just have to guess which two are my favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment